Boilers offer a cost-effective heating solution for homes in Minneapolis and the surrounding communities. Yet like all heating systems, they will eventually wear out and need to be replaced. When your boiler reaches the end of its expected lifespan, you will notice less efficiency and effectiveness. That’s when it’s time to call for boiler service from Adam’s Healthy Home. We have the knowledgeable boiler technicians who can come to your home and assess the health of your boiler, offering expert insight into whether repair or replacement is the best next step. If it’s time for replacement, we can help you select the right system then install it accurately for efficient function.
If you suspect it’s time for boiler replacement in your Minnetonka, Eden Prairie, St. Louis Park, Maple Grove, or Plymouth home, get expert insight and advice from the Adam’s Healthy Home team. Call us at (612) 688-3500(612) 688-3500 or schedule an appointment online, and let us take care of your home’s heating needs with our comprehensive heating services in Minneapolis.
Signs You Need Boiler Replacement
While the best way to determine the health of your boiler is with a professional inspection, there are certain signs you can look for that indicate it’s time to start thinking about replacement. Some of these include:
- Age – Boilers last around 15 years. If yours is nearing the end of its lifespan, replacing it is a wise idea.
- Low energy efficiency rating – Boilers are rated on a letter scale, with A being the highest efficiency option. If yours is rated lower, you are losing money to wasted energy use.
- Long heating time – If you’re noticing that your boiler is taking longer to heat up than it used to, then it may be time for a new one.
- Leaks – Boilers that leak likely have seals or valves that are broken. This is a costly repair scenario, and often replacement is a better option.
- Rising energy costs – If your fuel costs are going up significantly during heating season, a poorly performing boiler may be the culprit.
- Uneven heating – If you are experiencing sudden unevenness in your heating, it may be a sign of boiler problems. Our boiler service professionals can assess this issue to determine if replacement is the right course of action.
- Frequent repairs – If you’re spending a lot of money on boiler repairs, replacing the boiler can help stop the financial drain.
- Yellow flame – A yellow flame on your boiler can indicate carbon monoxide. This odorless gas is hard to detect, so the color of the flame may be your only indication that it’s there. You’ll need to arrange boiler service (and possible replacement) immediately.
If you’re noticing some of the problems on this list, contact Adam’s Healthy Home right away to discuss boiler service in Minneapolis and the surrounding communities.
Schedule Your Boiler Replacement in Minneapolis Today!
When the time comes to replace your boiler, you want a seasoned heating team on the job. Adam’s Healthy Home has been serving the greater Minneapolis area since the 1970s. We have a reputation for integrity and skill, and you can trust that we will steer you in the right direction.
Schedule a consultation to discuss boiler replacement in Minneapolis and the surrounding communities today. You can also call us at (612) 688-3500(612) 688-3500 for more information.